Like I said last week, Spring doesn’t last very long in Texas. But while it is here, us natives realllllly enjoy it! We also enjoy a partaking in a little spring cleaning and making room for new items. I was so pleased while doing this project to find that there are some really good deals out there this year! Being on a budget can be difficult, but none of these pieces will elicit buyers remorse…guaranteed!
1. These flouncy tops from H&M are so fab. H&M always has great basics. These are so inexpensive…I want them both!
2. This denim Jacket from J.Crew is just heaven. However, it’s a splurge if you’re on a budget. So this denim jacket from J.Crew Factory is less than half the price with all the quality. Blamo!
3. These black skinnies are THE item to have. In fact, I wish I could pass a law to say that every woman should own a pair. I can wish can’t I?
4. This Essie Color is called Borrowed and Blue. It looks light, but it goes on the prettiest shade of blue you’ve ever seen. I’m currently wearing it…check out my Instagram later, I’ll post a picture!
5. Okay. these sunnies are so amazing. AND they come in THREE colors! Get out. Can you see yourself wearing these at your next music festival? Because I can, and you look perfect.
6. This cuff. You. Me. Right now. Let’s go. If you live in Dallas and you haven’t been to Milk and Honey then you’re not doing it right. This boutique gives me reason to live.
7. I dream about these studs. Like, I’m not kidding. I had a dream I went to a Kendra Scott store and bought these earrings. It doesn’t help that I am completely obsessed with everything in the Atlantic Collection. I honestly look at it multiple times a day to make sure it’s still there. I have a problem…a very beautiful problem.
I hope this list encourages you to do a little spring cleaning. Out with the old and in with the new, I say! Even try taking your old clothes to a Buffalo Exchange or Plato’s Closet to get some cash to spend on new beauties! These pieces will update your wardrobe in a snap and can be worn with just about anything.